Monday, July 21, 2008

Hey Dad(Lisa Post)



My mom told me that my brother said I needed to hear this song. I listened, and then the tears started to fall. One after another. We have not spoken to our father for awhile now. I would say like 10 years? When we did see him and go over there or talk to him, he did not want anything to do with us. He only cared about his other kids. He never wanted to see us, never wanted to talk to us. This song brought back a lot of memories. And explains of how I feel about my Dad. Lately I have been thinking a lot about my past, and what went on in it and what I could have done to make it a little more easier. I should have stayed in school. Graduated and then go to college. But I was not all there at that age. But I'm slowly but shortly putting my future in place. Thanks to Ashley for putting up with everything, and being patient and helping me sort out what I want to do with my life. She is an amazing woman, best friend and life partner. Thank you Ashley! Anyways I will stop rambling on. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I love you all!

Lisa

No comments: